Wednesday, December 16, 2009
My wonderful boys
Oh how I love them! I have The best boys on the planet! They are so wonderful and I couldn't be more proud. They are so smart and are full of energy and life. I love hearing them laugh hard while pillow fighting, or hearing them tell about their day at school and what they have learned. I love how they all come in from school and start talking to me all at once. They tell me frequently that they love me and I really feel that. They are great brothers to their little sis. and dote over her everyday. They are great helpers and I love it when I see them making each others beds or give to another to make the other happy. I love their excitement for Christmas and the spirit that they bring to our home. I know they are all trying to do what is right and that does my heart good! I love being their mom and am ever grateful for them. I also have to mention, but really you can see for yourselves, what good looking little people they are!




I forgot to add how they are such boys!( making funny noises with their armpits then laughing until they were rolling on the floor was last night's boy activity I found them enjoying)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
What a coincidence! I have the best nephews on the planet! :) Those boys make me smile.
So glad you are in your new home! It sounds wonderful. We heard all about it from your Mom and Dad the day after Thanksgiving. We were able to meet them for lunch and do some serious catching up. Still think of them as some of our very best friends ever!
Post a Comment