My energetic little guy is not so little anymore! I love Ian and feel so blessed to be his mom. He turned 5 on July 2nd. We had a great day together. G-ma and G-pa Black to us all out to lunch. Ian got to go shopping with G-ma McBride at Toys R Us and came home with more toys than I'm sure she had budgeted for, but said they had a great time together. That evening we went swimming at the Murray Park Center indoor pool. Cousins Caleb and Taylor came too and we enjoyed getting wet (of course I brought the camera, but forgot to take pictures. Brilliant!) We came back home and had Alien cake and ice cream. Grandpa and Grandma Black joined us. Ian was so cute about everything. Nathan asked him to give the prayer at dinner and Ian asked "dad did you pick me to say it because I'm the birthday boy?"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
It is quite painful to watch our little darlings get bigger. I feel a tug on my heart strings each time a birthday rolls around!You kids are so adorable and you are obviously a WONDERFUL mom! Keep up the good work, H
Post a Comment