I love being a mother. It is my greatest joy. I love watching my little ones and not so little ones grow and learn and succeed. I love their energy and their love for life and learning. I am ever so grateful for my mother and my grandmothers who have paved the way and have sacrificed so much for me. I tell Nathan that I am living my dream by being a mommy. When I was little and asked the question "what do you want to be when you grow up, I would always say a mommy or a school teacher. I figure I am doing enough homework with the kids to count for that teaching degree! Anyway, I love my family and couldn't be happier to be able to stay home and be with them. Thanks to my amazing husband who supports me in this and who is the love of my life and the best partner. We make a great team. I love my life!
Thursday, May 14, 2009
Mothers Day picnic
Okay, so the first one is not part of the mothers day picnic. I just wanted a picture with my 2 oldest. They are wonderful boys and they don't get featured as much as the others.
I love being a mother. It is my greatest joy. I love watching my little ones and not so little ones grow and learn and succeed. I love their energy and their love for life and learning. I am ever so grateful for my mother and my grandmothers who have paved the way and have sacrificed so much for me. I tell Nathan that I am living my dream by being a mommy. When I was little and asked the question "what do you want to be when you grow up, I would always say a mommy or a school teacher. I figure I am doing enough homework with the kids to count for that teaching degree! Anyway, I love my family and couldn't be happier to be able to stay home and be with them. Thanks to my amazing husband who supports me in this and who is the love of my life and the best partner. We make a great team. I love my life!










I love being a mother. It is my greatest joy. I love watching my little ones and not so little ones grow and learn and succeed. I love their energy and their love for life and learning. I am ever so grateful for my mother and my grandmothers who have paved the way and have sacrificed so much for me. I tell Nathan that I am living my dream by being a mommy. When I was little and asked the question "what do you want to be when you grow up, I would always say a mommy or a school teacher. I figure I am doing enough homework with the kids to count for that teaching degree! Anyway, I love my family and couldn't be happier to be able to stay home and be with them. Thanks to my amazing husband who supports me in this and who is the love of my life and the best partner. We make a great team. I love my life!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Kelly-
Your family is so cute! I can't believe how big the boys are getting. Your mom, dad and brothers look great too. Tell everyone I said hello.
:) Shellie
Post a Comment