I took my cute little guys to Wheeler Farm the other day. They were so
excited to see the pigs especially. It was quite a bit chilly that day, but they were so excited it didn't seem to bother them. I have found that as I have gotten older, I am a whimp when it comes to the weather. Remember when we were kids and could play outside all day in the snow or even when it was 100 degrees outside? Well, I just can't do that anymore.
Adam and Ian wanted me to take pictures of everything, so I did. It was so fun to watch them be so excited about life and being outside. I had a great time with them. You can't get much cuter than this!(I'm referring to the boys, not the animals).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That is one place I miss up north I enjoyed going there myself.
Cute boys, and fun stuff. That's funny how many pictures they wanted you to take. I love it.
Post a Comment